Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Am I In A Rut.....

Not, sure.

Could just be my "training program A.D.D." kicking in.

I love the ETK template, but like Pavel says it is boring. I may have bitten off more thatn I can chew by add deadlift ladders to it. But, I'm determined to stick it out 'til I get the 5x1,2,3,4,5, but I'm in no rush "slow and steady wins the race".

Diet seems to be going well, when I plan it. I find even on a Warrior Diet Style eating plan, I still needto couont calories using my FitDay log, or I tend to eat way too little and recover poorly from the volume I'm starting to build up to. My weight has stablized at 165, I'm happy with it.

Saturday will be a max DL day. I feel my groove is right where it needs to be sort of a hybrid between wedging myself between the bar and having my hips a little higher...carryover from my OLY lift days. Seems to work, it's where I feel the strongest. I'll pull a max and adjust my poundage to 70% for the rest of the cycle.

I apologize for not having more to say, but we have some really cool stuff coming up. Both Kori and I will be delving into the world of video blogging and posting some cool stuff on you tube. (Whitley get your mind out of the gutter)

No comments: