Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Short and Sweet

The last two days I have been pressed for time, so I had to perform short and sweet workouts.

Since training for the TSC, my conditioning took a little hit. For the next 6 weeks I plan to focus my efforts here and get back into training my Muay Thai.

Monday went like this; it was short and I was way more winded than I should be, but anyway:
1 Hand Swings 10 R/L (24kg) followed by 1 minute of jump rope w/ the Super Boa jump Rope.

I did five rounds, nothing to brag about but enough to get my heart going.

Tuesday was a little tougher.

I set the timer for 20 minutes.

The exercises were Hindu Pushups x 10

Hindu Squats x 10

2 Hand KB Swings (24kg) x 10.

I as I finish my 8th round the timer went off. I was happy with the performance and my heart was racing.

Tonight will be more strength focused, but still a short workout.

Barbell Clean + Front squat 10 sets of 3 reps x 95 lbs. 1 minute rest between sets.

5 rounds on the heavy bag focused on form not power. It been a while!

'til next time!

BJ

No comments: