Monday, April 7, 2008

Day's 6, 7 & 8

No training over the last two days.

I was feeling really run down and thought it best to slow down a little.

I did a lot of stuff around the house and spread some mulch outside.

It was good for some active recovery.

Today is different.

I'm ready to get back to work, and go hard today.

Snatches w/ 24kg 12 RPM the goal is 6 minutes which = 72 reps.
Accomplished, tough but got it. Supporting the weight was the tough part.

Jerks w/ 2 16kg 5 RPM goal is 3 minutes focusing on getting comfy in the rack.
The goal was 15, I got 12. I couldn't support in the rack, but I found a sweet spot for my hands that made it easier to "rest". I followed this up with 3 sets of 5 reps to groove the motion.

Swings w/ 24kg 2 sets of 20-30 R/L
Got 2 sets of 20. I hit a mental barrier at rep number 20, I need to get past this and bump this number up to the 40-50 rep range.


I'll post and update once it's complete.

No comments: