Tuesday, April 15, 2008

While we were gone...

I got in a couple good sessions while we were off for our long weekend in Texas.

Thursday we traveled for most of the day and didn't get to the house until about 6 PM, so training.

It was weird no having the usual tools be we made it work. Luckily the last time I drove to the house I managed to haul 23 Kettlebells, new in there DD boxes.

So we had plenty of bells, but nothing heavier than a 16kg.

I basically just did circuits, body weight drills, push up variations, squats and we got in some running.

I haven't gone for a run since last summer some time, but with all the snatches and swings we routinely do I had no problems.

Hopefully with in the next month or so we can make that our full time home, Kori had a final interview at a spectacular looking hospital. Finger are crossed.

1 comment:

mary graese said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.